Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Story Of Spanish Town


 


HURRY UP!!!! O sorry I was talking to my fishing buddy Fred. well today is May 10, 1655 and we are heading out for turtles off of Port Morant. OMG what is that!!!! Let me get a better look. O it looks like a lot of ships moving towards us. The British had arrived!!!! O, I forgot all about the Turtles , we got out of the boat spread the word. God help us it is so many people on that boat. It looks like they out number us 2 to 1...

The day is May 5 and The capital city has fallen. but I am on my way to Cuba. Stupid British men most of us are gone already. OMG!!!! where's Fred!?!?!?! We left him back in Jamaica. A few days after I reached the shore I meet up with fred and he said that the British burned down many buildings in anger.



The british troops in Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment